Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kazans sketch


After being COTW and on such a high from last week I managed to get a card done based on Kazan sketch from 2sketches4u. I have used Making Memories paper, Heidi Swapp ribbon, Bazzill cardstock, glass beads, acetate and Kindy Glitz.

This week I made a shaker card (I love making those!!!). The poinsettas have been cut out from flocked Making Memories paper so they have a gorgeous velvet feel to them and then I have highlighted them with kindy glitz (I feel like I am at playcenter whenever I use Kindy Glitz!!!).

Thanks for looking and have a creative week!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, this card is FABULOUS!!! Love the red/white combo, just stunning! Beautiful take on Kazan's sketch!

Unknown said...

wow Janet your creativity knows no limits - this is stunning! Love the shaker card.
Hugs
Kazan

Unknown said...

ANOTHER absolutely stunning card!
And that shaker just adds the right bit of fun and whimsy to it!

TesaB said...

Holy cow! This is AMAZINGLY beautiful!!! TFS!

Hanneke van der Linde said...

Beautiful card!!

Katie said...

Ooooo, I love love love it!! Gorgeous work :)

Katie

Eveline said...

Beautiful card.
Eveline.

Laura Davis said...

Hi Janet
Beautiful card:) I've made a big whoops! I cant find your address??? Can you re email me your info so I can get your goodies to you ASAP! Sorry, blush:)
Laura