Monday, February 02, 2009

yay I my funky doodle frame cards have been accepted for publication!!!

Yippee the cards that I made using the Kaiser Doodle Frames and Daisy bucket papers are being published in For Keeps Creative Paper issue 79. This is a real bonus as I also had another series of cards that is to be featured in the issue before (#78).

My goal for this year was to try and get more of my cards published!!! Now fingers crossed that I can get some cards published in Cardmaking, stamping and papercraft, which is my fav magazine. I did have some cards accepted by them but unfortunately I had to decline as For Keeps had already picked them up!

So I am off to have a celebratory cup of Earl Grey Tea and poor Neil will just have to put up with on cloud 9 for the next few days!!!

1 comment:

Eve said...

woo hoo janet you go girl...congrats i think its fantastic news we are all proud of you over at scrapbudz...
hugzz Eve