Sunday, June 14, 2009

Inkurable Stampers - Bleach stamping


Here is a card I made for the Inkurable Stampers June challenge of Bleach Stamping. I must admit that I have never done this before and for someone like me who is use to clean crisp images bleach stamping takes a bit of getting use to!!! And Sarah is right do it in an open environment as the smell of bleach begins to get to you after a while.
But I am happy with the end result.
I have used 2 stamps (script and world) which I cannot remember who the maker is! The script stamp is stamped on Bazzill cardstock and the World stamp is stamped on Core dinations cardstock which gave a slightly different result as it shows the lighter version of the cardstock used. I have also used black and timber brown stazon ink, Carolee Creations and American Craft foam alphabet stickers.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

ohh, i love the bleached card. looks fantastic.