Friday, July 10, 2009

CPS 123


This is my first go at a CPS sketch and I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to use. The DT examples are excellent and so varied in styles.
For this card I have used Kaiser paper, my fishing toad (not sure on brand) and clouds (stampworld) was rubber stamped on watercolour paper and shaded in using a blender pen and Marvy markers, I have also used spellbinders small scalloped circle die, cuttlebug circle die and Carolee Creations stickers and rubons for the title.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

This is just plain cute! LOVE the frog and that cute saying. Great use of the CPS sketch.

Terri Trotter Earley said...

This made me laugh out loud! Love the image and sentiment. Way to rock the CPS sketch this week.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lea L. said...

Ca-ute...that sentiment cracked me up! Great job with CPS 123!

~Lea