Saturday, July 25, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #70


I have been lurking around the Cute Card Thursday blog for a while and decided to take the plunge and use their criteria to make a card. This weeks criteria was to use eyelets ... now I have thousands!!! And I loved the fact that this challenge used eyelets since they are quite an 'old' style product of scrapbooking, in fact I hardly use them at all (I have a preference for brads). So I was rather pleased that I got to create this simple card using 6 out of my thousands of eyelets!!!
I have used a sketch from SoSketchy for this card. I have used Bazzill cardstock, Fancy Pants paper, Spellbinders scalloped circles, Kaiser rubon, Lucy's Cherry blossom stamp, Stazon olive ink, eyelets and split rings.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

love this card and the best wishes one too. love the colour combo and the butterflies.... your cards are amazing Janet

Juls said...

really beautiful!