Thursday, July 16, 2009

Inkurable stampers - playing cards




This challenge was very hard!!! Over at Inkurable Stampers Sarah has challenged us to use playing cards in either a layout, card or OTP. It has taken me 2 weeks to figure out what I could do!!! Since my style of card making is clean lines I found that I couldn't alter the cards and so I resorted to using the actual cards for what they are.
I have used small cards (4.4cm x 3.0 cm) and have used the pattern side of the cards as my background paper and then used the face side of the cards to make a poker hand (small flush) and off course I have such a weird sense of humour that I created the title "I tried hard to keep a poker face when I found out your age." I have used Stampendous typewriter alphabet (red letters) and Studio G alphabet (blue letters) and the eyes are an unknown brand rubber stamp. I am happy with the end result and think the card is great for a guy!
Thanks for looking!

No comments: