Monday, November 01, 2010

Coming to town

Here is a card I made using sketch #14 from Cardabilities I stumbled across this great blog by accident and have definitely made it one of my favourites - the design team examples are really stunning cards and provide an endless supply of inspiration.
For the card below I have used Kaiser Countdown papers, Bazzill cardstock, Creative Stamp Collection "coming to town", Ferngully Stamps "curtains", All night media "snowflakes" and unfortunately I have no idea where the window and santa stamps came from! I have also used Prima flowers, Kaiser swirl bling, Stazon ink, Marvy Plume II pens, Dove blender pen and Shrinky dink.

and here is a close up

The curtains and window have been mounted on foam tape to give it more dimension.
Thanks for taking the time to view my work and see you next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a darling card. Love how you have Santa behind the window pane. Great job!

Sasya said...

gorgeous card!! thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!!

Stacy said...

I love the layering and all the elements on this card! This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

Unknown said...

what a wonderful card. thanks for playing with Cardabilities ;)