Monday, November 08, 2010

Paper Pretties Weekly Challenge

I was checking out the new sketch over at Card Positioning systems and I saw that this weeks sponsor was Paper Pretties so I went over and had a look around the shop and blog and saw that they are doing new releases all this week and they also have a weekly challenge and this week it is a sketch.
This is my card based on their sketch.

and a close up

I loved the friendly sketch Paper Pretties has created and the Design Team has made some fabulous cards and I must admit the Paper Pretties new release stamps are gorgeous! I wonder if the stamping products will come to Australia? I hope so!
Anyway the materials used for the above card are: Core'dinations Flame cardstock, Cosmo Cricket Pixie-Licious papers (love the colours in that range!), Inky Antics Teacup Mousie stamps, Marvey Plume II markers, Dove Blender pen, Black Stazon ink, Versa color Topaz ink and Spellbinders small scalloped die.
Thanks for taking a look and have a great week.

No comments: