Friday, January 14, 2011

Just for You - The Sweet Stop

Sort of struggled with this card a bit. I followed a sketch from the Sweet Stop blog. The sketch is nice and easy to use but for some strange reason I just couldn't seem to co ordinate the card properly and had to do it twice - I think I lost my mojo when I made it!

The stamps are from Annabelle Stamps and I have stamped the stems and stamped the flower heads seperately on white cardstock, fussy cut them and applied glossy accent to them and curled them up a bit.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

So fresh and springy!

Shelby Goolsby said...

I don't think you lost your Mojo at all..this is an adorable card.

Liz Weber said...

Hi Janet, I love this pretty flower card, the stamps look amazing and the colours are just perfect to brighten up anyone's day!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, it was lovely to hear from you.

Have a great week.