Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Birthday wishes

I started out making this card with great ideas for it but as the work progressed the card got a little messy and complicated and I kept adding bits here and there! so I am not too sure about it in the end.


I made it for 2 challenge blogs - the first for Paper Sundaes who had a magical/mythical theme this week and all I could find in my stamp collection was this stamp of an angel bear from Ferngully Stamps. The 2nd blog is for Birthday Sundaes who had the theme of birthday card with a recipe of 3 different embellishments (bling, eyelets and handmade shrink it star embellishments) and 2 patterned papers (Sassafras Lass Serendipity and Kaiser Imagine papers)

I think it would make a nice card for a little girl ... now to find one to give it to!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jens Craft Corner said...

Your card is so cute! Absolutely adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

Shana said...

Gorgeous papers, fabulous clouds and so much detail! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!