Monday, May 09, 2011

happy birthday squares

I enjoyed making this card, I based it on the weekly challenge from Annabelle Stamps blog - say it with squares. So I stamped Ballerina Rose stamp (Annabelles stamps) on to white card stock and then portioned it into 1" squares - inchies!



I have used the sketch #107 from Sweet Stop Sketches. I have also made this card for the Wee Memories blog whose theme this week is CRAFTS (colour, ribbon, acrylic, floral, twine, stamps) where you could use all or just one and I chose colour (orange, teal and white), floral and stamps! I have used something old for the challenge from Secret Crafter and that is Sassafras Lass papers - Lifes beautiful - fawned of you collection papers - I have a few sheets of this range and love the shade of orange used - it is almost orange pink - beautiful!
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Kerry Steger said...

Janet, this card is so lovely - I love how you have stamped the Ballerina Rose image and then pieced it into squares - so effective!!
Kerry

A Consuming Passion said...

Oh yes!!! Very clever this is a versatile stamp that looks great with your layout! Thanks for joining in with the AnnaBelle Stamps challenge once again.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautifully done... lovin your awesome image and layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

Andrea said...

Beautiful Janet! Simply love the sketch!
Thanks for sharing it with us this week :)
Andrea

Shelby Goolsby said...

Wow this is beautiful!! Such a great layout...and I love the dimension.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so pretty!!!!Thanks so much for playing along with us at Wee Memories!!!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! The inchies look great! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!