Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just one card this afternoon - I am absolutely knackered! As you may have guessed (if you are a regular visitor to my blog) that I like to use animal images. And todays card is no exception. I played around with one of my favourite sets at the moment from Ferngully stamps - farm animals. I have made it for the following challenges - Quirky Crafts - hats (the cow has a gorgeous broad rim country hat!). Also for Kaboodle Doodles whose challenge was bag it or tag it so I made a little tag for the title and Paper Sundaes - 'just saying hi' or in my case 'howdy folks'!



materials - Bazzill red devil card, AC coffee card; Echo Park 'for the record' papers, watercolour paper; Ferngully stamps - cow, pig, sheep and fence; Stazon timber brown ink, Marvy pens - blender 0, orche 13, pale orange 16, dark brown 18, cherry 65, citrus yellow 69, sky blue 75, Tombow grey N75; Adorn it brown alph rubons, Ranger glossy accents, Provocraft circle dies, stamp positioner, maraschino twine, natural cord.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Beautiful country farm animal card! Bright colors and the frame on the images are a plus. Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Kath
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Spyder said...

Love the cows hat!! She looks so smart!! Lovely fun card thank you for joining Quirky Craft's Red Hat Challenge!! Don't for get to pop back (In just under two weeks) and vote for your favourite!
((Lyn))

Amanda R said...

Cute image and I love the Howdy folks sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week!

Caro said...

What fun! Such cute animals and a gorgeous red hat! Thank you for joining us at Quirky Crafts this week.