Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Moxie Fab - horizontal sketch

Here is a card I made following the horizontal sketch over at Moxie Fab. They have 4 sketches and at this moment I have done the square and below is the horizontal and I still have the shaped and vertical card (waiting for inspiration to hit me for those!).
This horizontal sketch is very user friendly and I thought I would use it to make a christmas card.



I forgot that I had this 'all in the family' set from Stampin' Up (now how many of us have forgotten that we own certain stamps?!). I love this set and how you can manipulate it to make a person - so for this card I made Neil and me and our little dog Kouta and since I am doing maths sheets at the moment and have maths equations stuck in my head I decided that I would continue with that them and make it into a maths equation - Neil x Janet x Kouta x christmas bauble = christmas greetings! although you can't tell by this photo but the bauble is hanging - the circle around it has been cut away from the card.

materials - Bazzill piglet, red devil cardstock, AC spinach, robins egg cardstock; Echo Park 'everybody loves christmas' papers; Stampin' Up 'all in the family' stamps, Scrappy Cat 'clear christmas' stamps, Stampendous 'home for xmas' and typewriter alphabet stamps, AnnaBelle Stamps 'party animals 1' stamps; Stazon jet black ink; 1/8" eyelets, Creative Memories circle cutters; split ring.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Jay Gee said...

This is fun Janet and unusual! Great Christmas card :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Janet! Thanks for linking this up to the Horizontal Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)