Sunday, October 30, 2011

Just bee-cause

I really enjoyed my cardmaking this afternoon and I especially love making this fun card for Wee Memories - brads, buttons or bows and I incorporated buttons in this card.  I also added a little kindy glitz crystallina glitter to my little bees for Totally Papercrafts - use glitter.

a close up of the little bees
 
but what I really like about this card is the title 'just bee-cause' - I love making up titles with a 'play on words'!
materials used - AC pacific, canary and white cardstock; Lily Bee 'this & that' papers; Hero Arts 'be happy' stamps; Stazon jet black ink; Spellbinders petite scalloped circles large nestabilities; MFT flat bottom clouds dies; Creative Memories circle cutters; Carolee Creations tiny whoopsy teal alphabet stickers; AC foam giggles thickers; Derivan crystallina kindy glitz; Ranger white opal liquid pearls; Assorted buttons
Hey thanks for looking and have a great week.

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is darling...love what you've done with the buttons!!!

NatQuebec said...

very cute card !

Cathy Fongjoyo said...

eeeek! very cute!! love how you use the buttons. thanks for joining us at wee memories challenge.hope to see your creation in our next challenge