Thursday, October 27, 2011

Stampendous October card challenge

Hi ya - thought I would do the Stampendous October Card Challenge this month - it is a nice easy one - a Clean & Simple holiday card.

I have used the Stampendous 'holiday home' christmas stamp set and the dot border is actually from Stampendous 'fancy flourish' stamp set (an old set I think!).
I like how this card turned out mainly because I love to use non traditional christmas colours!
materials - Bazzill piglet cardstock, American Crafts powder cardstock; Stampendous 'holiday home' and 'fancy flourish' stamps; Stazon jet black ink; Marvy pens - blender 0, dark brown 18, aqua grey 51, cherry 65, sky blue 75, scarlet 94; Kaisercraft light blue rhinestones.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week.

1 comment:

Jay Gee said...

Love this one Janet - the colours are great and I like the way you did the sentiment :)