Wednesday, May 16, 2012

You are berry special


What a miserable day it is here in Melbourne, Australia!  It is damp and cold but perfect weather for cardmaking!  I made this card very early this morning (I am still on NZ time so I tend to wake and get up around 4.30am ... Neil is not impressed!)
I followed the Paper Smooches Sparks 'designer drafts' challenge, a colour challenge from Party Time Tuesdays and a Clean and Simple challenge from both Kaboodle Doodles and Top Tip Tuesday.

I really only have one word for this card .... and that is 'blueberries' :)
 
I stamped my most of my blueberries on purple cardstock and one (so it stands out from the rest) on a different shade of purple, here is a close up ...
 
I am taking a shine lately to CAS style cards :)
materials - Bazzill forget me not and jubilee cardstock, AC white and mint cardstock, generic purple cardstock, Paper Smooches 'fruitastic' stamps; Staz On jet black ink, Versa Color violet ink; Green paper cord.
Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Jackie Rockwell said...

We've had gloomy weather for a while now! It was raining like crazy here this morning!

Your card is so darn CUTE! LOVE those berries hanging on the vine! Thanks for playing along with us in this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Beautiful job! Thank you for sharing with us at Top Tip Tuesday this CAS challenge and I hope you will join us again this coming Tuesday for our Dig out the Old Challenge!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
I'm sharing some candy if you like to play!

Anonymous said...

Oh great card such a fun and berry cute feel to it! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this time, hugs Samantha :0)

Annette said...

hehehe, I love their smiling little faces and I love your crisp clean & simple look.
Annette
Top Tip Tuesday DT
xx

Caroljenks said...

This is sooo sweet - Love it :)
Thanks for joining us over at Top Tip Tuesday for our CaS challenge :)

Carol x

Dana Joy said...

What a super cute card for our purple challenge. Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays.