Thursday, March 07, 2013

berry special

Hi all, it is very warm here today and I have been slaving away in the hot kitchen this morning so it is with relief that I sit here in front of my desk fan in the craft room :)
I have a card that I really enjoyed creating ... I created a stamped background of multi coloured words from Paper Smooches 'fruitastic' ... I think I have said this before but I love this set of stamps they are super fun :)
Off course my inspiration for this choice of stamps comes from the challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS

 and I followed this weeks sketch from Retro Sketches #53















I have also drawn inspiration from the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays - 'wallpaper' stamp your own background.
And here is my card ...
materials used - Kaisercraft peacock cardstock, smooth white card; Echo Park 'so happy together' papers; Paper Smooches 'fruitastic' stamps; Staz On jet black ink, Versa Color canary, pacific, scarlet and violet inks; Prismacolor pencils; Provocraft swiss dot embossing folder; Carl scalloped scissors.
Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

A Consuming Passion said...

Love this one too Janet!

cm said...

Adorable...totally adorable! What a bright, cheery card - you've started my day with 'colour.' Thanks for sharing!!

Deb said...

Janet, I love your sentiment filled background and your adorable focal point. Great job with the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!