Saturday, October 05, 2013

Have a monster of a birthday

Hi all, I had a very productive day and managed to make this card based on the challenge from Party Time Tuesdays - spooky monsters for kids.  Now I/we don't exactly do Halloween here so this is a birthday card rather than a halloween card!  I also followed the sketch from Feeling Sketchy, created a tag for Creative Card Crew and was inspired by the 'monster mash' song for Southern Girls (inspired by a song challenge.

 I love this monster stamp from Annabelle Stamps ... it is such a pleasure to colour!
materials used - Kaisercraft tomato, splice cardstock; Echo Park 'a perfect summer' papers; Annabelle Stamps 'balloon monster' stamps; Staz On jet black ink; Prismacolor pencils; paper cord; Kaisercraft red pearls; 10mm yellow gingham; button.
Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

DebR said...

Such a cute card...and image. Great job.
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Mei said...

Super cute card! Love how you incorporated the tag into your card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Card Crew!

Mei
LTC DT
CCC DT
CCH DT
Anyone for Anya DT

Cards by Sharyn said...

I love monster cards and this one is fantastic. Beautiful colours all working so well together. Thanks for playing along at Feeling Sketchy.

Granmargaret said...

Cute card. Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy

Jan said...

Great tag thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

DebiJ said...

Such a fabulous treat of a card, I love your image so well coloured. Gave me a smile! Thank you for joining us at Feeling Sketchy.

Naomi said...

This is so cute I love the bright and cheery colours you have used. This card would suit my GS perfectly as he is being a little monster at the moment LOL!!
Thanks for joining us at Feeling Sketchy :)