Saturday, March 07, 2015

Happy Birthday CAS(E) this sketch

Continuing on with my CAS birthday card stock pile I followed this wonderful sketch from CAS(E) this sketch #113.

Also for the anything goes challenge over at Papertake Weekly Challenge blog and here is my card ...
I forgot I had this color wash stamp set from Pink Paislee! In fact it was so quick and easy to make this card that I made another ...
materials used - smooth white card, Kaisercraft cheddar, peacock, tomato cardstock; Versafine onyx black ink, Color Box turquoise, marigold and scarlet inks, Versa Color green, fresh green and lime inks; Paper Smooches wise dies hearts; Kaisercraft birthday cards rub ons; Ranger glossy accents.
Thanks for looking.


4 comments:

samanthadesigns said...

Love the colors on these cards. Great Job!

Hannelie said...

A really beautiful eye catching card Janet!
Thanks for joining us at CTS!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are both so fun! Great takes on the sketch!

Monica Maier said...

Love the fun cards and your take on the sketch!