Tuesday, March 31, 2015

You're how old?!

Hi there, I was so excited when I managed to secure the crazy birds set of stamps from Tim Holtz ... I say this because they are as rare as 'birds teeth' here in Australia!  Whenever I had a look they were always sold out but alas I got the last one in one of the online shops I shop at and was jumping for joy when they came in the post.
I am not a big fan of Tim Holtz stamps but I saw this set and fell in love with the birds - they are super funny and quirky.
Here is my clean and simple card ...

 I followed this weeks sketch from CAS(E) this sketch #116 
materials used - smooth white cardstock; Tim Holtz crazy birds stamps, Stampendous typwriter alphabet stamps; Staz On black ink; Prismacolor pencils; Francheville yellow enamel dots; black fine tip pen.
thanks for looking!

3 comments:

PiecesbyEmily said...

hehe this gotta be the cutest bird ever! LOVE your card!

donna mikasa said...

Fun take on the sketch--love the image and sentiment!

Unknown said...

If you're looking to lose kilograms then you have to start following this brand new personalized keto plan.

To create this keto diet service, licensed nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks have united to develop keto meal plans that are useful, painless, cost-efficient, and delicious.

From their grand opening in January 2019, thousands of individuals have already transformed their figure and well-being with the benefits a proper keto plan can give.

Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones offered by the keto plan.